Saturday, April 6, 2013

New fashion?

The term new fashion... I don't think that's possible. Do you? I mean there are loads of styles and trends "coming out" every season... but as they say, no art is new, just new artists. So do you think fashion can be renewed?



Anyway, just a little thought. I have been recently thinking about fashion design and the other day an idea strike that I should do sort of a clothing shop that would appeal to all the students here in UNIS. So I thought... what do people buy most? Or what do people need most? Basics. BASICS. Seriously I can never get enough of basics. Some I don't even have.


Plus summer is coming in soon. So yay! Money making.

It's not a new idea, but then again the whole thing will be done completely professional and shit. Because I will make sure it's done right. I will make sure it's the good fabric we sell and even though I aim to make it affordable (cheap students eheh) quality goes top. We all want good quality basics. 


So just throwing some inspiration out there atm. Designs will come soon and so will the clothes! Working on the website at the moment. Just you wait! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment