Thursday, March 14, 2013

Dress code? What dress code.......


Sup guys, so it's been like what..... nearly a week since Chi, Tiara or I posted something so I thought 'hey, its been nearly a week since Chi, Tiara or I posted something. Anyways, there's nothing much going on until next week because... drum roll please... *drumming starts* FIELD TRIP. Yep, hopefully there won't be any drama since its our last field trip. And last week we had a football tournament so yea still freaking out about that. So. There's nothing this week. Okay I lied. There's the spring fair thing on Saturday as well but I don't have any photos for that. Also, I was messing about with my football shirt:


 
MY LOVELY FACE. jk... okay now I feel stupid.

So besides messing around with my football shirt, I found my sister's sweater lying around and was like 'Oh, okay... SWEATER TIME'. Also, I realised (yes. I realised) that my stomach is showing. A lot. But guess what guys, who cares? really? okay besides our principal who wants a dress code for prom. Really? A dress code for PROM? Oh my god. He's been looking at our bra straps again. So here's the type of dressing which will definitely get me sent to the office... here goes...
Oh my god. are those short shorts? past the fingertips??? AND IS THAT SWEATER SHOWING YOUR STOMACH??? *faints* HAHA.
I'm too serious. Sorry but taking photos without a proper camera pisses me off.....
 I've got to clean my mirror... OMG.

No comments:

Post a Comment