Friday, February 22, 2013

Eavesdropping in the Girls Changing Room

Sooo we all didn't do anything in art. so that was a good waste of time. Its been awhile since all three of us got together to do something. This is why I have nothing to take a picture of and ended up taking pics of myself and my stuff:


*ahem* I was sitting on top of the lockers in the girls changing room scanning my territory when *BAM* boobs everywhere. I know what you're thinking. Boobs? are you serious? well, yes. I'm serious. Its just that there was a few who did not care whats so ever that there shirt is completely see through. I MEAN COMMON. DO YOU NOT CARE THAT WE COULD LITERALLY SEE YOUR BOOBS??? Its disturbing. Especially when there aren't any boobs. So yep... gave me these ideas. 


Credits to the girl who has no boobs and brain. and see-through shirts

 Thanks chi for giving me these heels :)
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment