Thursday, April 11, 2013

Free period photoshoot with Hyunsu

So yesterday during our free period me, Abi and Hyunsu went outside (nice day even though it was cold) and we had a really fun photoshoot. Below are the outcomes - I love love the photos, Nam really was great at shooting these!

Oh and as always... be warned. Derpness is a pretty critical factor in these photos :P

Thanks Nam for photographing us even with a fractured arm :P




Notice how I'm the odd one out here...





Ju Youn pose 

And again I am the odd one out...

Trung Pham parody :D



This beautiful goddess 

Preppy and beautiful. 

hehe so it's true when Abi says I'm always on my phone :P


yehhh -D-

I'm the totally normal one here...











second one left -D- 


Hyunsu 





GINGER!!
That's all, guys... until the next post. Toodles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment