Thursday, April 4, 2013

Make Up Time!!

Finally. Time. Precious Time. Honestly, IB is not as easy as it seems. After pulling all nighters for the past 5 days, I've managed to get some free time. So this is how I've spent it. Putting on some make up and making myself look more alive. Here I am when I actually try and put on make up, usually its just the usual eyeliner and that's it. But this time, I have a few minutes to spare so I might as well try out some other products lying around.
Cat Eyelwith Bobby Brown Sepia Gel Eyeliner ;)

MAC Blush Brush (cheeks) and Revlon New Complexion 2 -Way Foundation Powder (Face) 
Revlon Black Brown Liquid Liner (eyes) and Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Mascara (eyes)
MAC eyelash curlers and Bobby Brown Sepia Gel Eyeliner and Brush

Last but not least, Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm and 17 'Peach Punch' Blusher 

Anyways, so I guess we nearly survived a hectic week, hopefully that means that we will have more time to upload more posts. Sorry about that, we promise we'll post more soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment