Saturday, February 16, 2013

Sunshine, Trams and the Attack of the Killer Seagulls

So after weeks and weeks of school, all three of us deserved a well earned break. Finally. Anyways, while Chi's spending her Chinese New Year back in Vietnam, Tiara flew back to Indonesia, I flew to Australia, But somehow I unsuspectingly ended up in a small town by the beach….. The funny part was that I did not expect to end up with my sister and her best friend… or a beach. And what's so funny about this? Well, my suitcase ended up with my parents in the city. Damn. Anyways here are a few bits and pieces of Rye.

I don't care what Chi or Tiara will say, going to force them to go to Melbourne for uni anyways muahahah. Best .place. ever. If anyone argues with me, then prepare to drown in a pile of… no wait, a sea of pictures of guys I took. Yes. That’s right. I've actually taken pictures of random people. Not creepy at all.


Never underestimate how fast they can chase after you..










how hipster..


Anyone thinking about doctor who?


so... that was rye... honestly the city was a lot better although I've got only a few pictures of it




No comments:

Post a Comment