Thursday, February 28, 2013

Late update

Hi all,

Sorry for the late update, but last week we went out downtown for some crafty shopping for my parcel to Alex, and also for some relaxing time. 

We went to Gifthaus and this was a gift shop slash crafty place that was really beautiful. It has all sorts of stuff from birthday cards to even home decorations.

Sorry for the pictures - they were taken from my phone and the ones taken on Abi's camera - well, she has them. And if she decides to post them maybe she will... you never know! Double goodie I guess. :)

We had a cinnamon roll at Joma's... yum!
Oh and Hyunsu also joined us for the day. 

It was a really nice sunny day outside as well. :)

Gifthaus, Yen Phu Hanoi.


Can't miss some derp time can we?



My new phone cover! In love with it <3
And finally, we decided to go to lazer tag. It was so fun! Our team won, of course. 
In order:
- Chopper (me)
- Aboobie (Abi)
- The Wall (Tiara)
- Nyun Su (Hyunsu)


Yes, I was the best player! What up. Now you know I'm good at shooting. ;)
-Chi

No comments:

Post a Comment