Sunday, March 17, 2013

Organizing, organizing...

I'm guessing the title is giving away a little but yes, I am trying to organize my life lately. It is going to be the end of quarter soon (again) and I'm going to freak out (again) because of the overload of work. So I am trying my best to pre-organize things, aka not procastinate, but you know how that goes sometimes...

Besides that, I was actually re-organizing my makeup this afternoon. I thought it would be nice to share how I organize it - not that it's any good, though. :P

not the whole thing but what I usually use :)

I usually organize this then it gets super messy again because when I'm late I can't be bothered to put it back nicely where it is.


I love this, because it packs the products I most use, but it doesn't include a place for my mascara :( which is what I use most, really.


I like how compact this is but it is just too much at once and I don't use all of these products regularly.


I really like this one, but the only problem is that when I take out my Naked 2 palette all the mascara and the jumbo pencil etc. rolls down the basket and I don't like that at all. :/


This last one is my favourite, because it's my most used products all in one. I also like it because when I take out the Naked 2 palette the pencil and mascara won't roll down. Yay! Settled for this one now :)


Which one did you like most? How do you organize your makeup?
-Chi

No comments:

Post a Comment