Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Shooting Fretsy's lookbook with My!

The newest pack of arrivals of beanies and crop tops came yesterday and I had the chance to shoot some photos with them with My today in our free period! The photos came out nicely and I was definitely glad to have picked out a pretty good outfit to go with the crop tees and beanies :D


If you haven't visited my shop already, be sure to! The link is on the right sidebar :)
I was wearing the new stuff but My wanted to get some photos for her self portrait project so I took pictures of her as well! She is such a dork.

Here is the lookbook:









And here are the behind-the-scenes photos! :D







This was my outfit :) All blackie
And this was My's outfit :) She had on this adorable flowery dress <3





Just so happens we were both wearing wedges!





attractive isn't she.





Check out my shop hehe!
http://fretsyonline.storenvy.com/

Toodles :)
-Chi

1 comment: